Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings plc is a British independent manufacturer of luxury sports cars and grand tourers.
It was founded in 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford. Steered from 1947 by David Brown, it became associated with expensive grand touring cars in the 1950s and 1960s, and with the fictional character James Bond following his use of a DB5 model in the 1964 film Goldfinger.
Their sports cars are regarded as a British cultural icon.
• All Aston Martin models regardless of vehicle value but we are unable to underwrite Classic cars
• Client owns an everyday vehicle in addition
• Maximum mileage 10,000/12000 miles per annum
• All cover basis; commuting, company business use and or just pleasure use only
• All postcodes throughout the UK
• Full UK/EU licence holders
• Sports or entertainment individuals
• Short term insurance on imports for 60/90 days on vehicles registered overseas
• Agreed Value for vehicles
• Cover for Cherished/Personal Number Plates
• Legal Expenses Cover
• Premium Courtesy Car
• Windscreen cover – No Limit