Bentley Motors was founded by W.O. Bentley. The first car to bear his name pulled out of New Street Mews, London in 1919.
Here at Certis we look after Niche products on behalf of clients that have specific request and/or requirement that just doesn’t fit the boxes required on some websites.
As a Broker we are prepared to work with you to suit your needs to the requirement requested finding you the most suitable policy and bringing to the final conclusion.
Having a client request a family member that other suppliers/markets will not accept we will offer options on various age bands or experience but are subject to the full details being provided to offer a solution provided the acceptance criteria has been met.
• All Bentley models regardless of vehicle value but we are unable to underwrite Classic cars
• Client owns an everyday vehicle in addition
• Maximum mileage 10,000/12000 miles per annum
• All cover basis; commuting, company business use and or just pleasure use only
• All postcodes throughout the UK
• Full UK/EU licence holders
• Sports or entertainment individuals
• Short term insurance on imports for 60/90 days on vehicles registered overseas
• Agreed Value for vehicles over £40,000
• Cover for Cherished/Personal Number Plates
• Enhanced Legal Expenses Cover
• Premium Courtesy Car
• Windscreen cover – No Limit